(Communicated by the Cabinet Secretariat)
At the weekly Cabinet meeting today, (Sunday), 8.1.95:
1. Within the framework of the Ministerial Committee on National Security, the Cabinet was briefed on ongoing security matters.
2. The Cabinet was briefed on economic matters by the outgoing Director- General of the Finance Ministry.
3. The Ministers of Housing and Construction, and of Finance, along with the Director-General of the Interior Ministry, briefed the Cabinet on building and construction matters.
4. The Cabinet unanimously approved the establishment of an official Commission of Inquiry into the matter of Missing Children of Parents who Immigrated from Yemen during the years 1948-1954.
5. Health Minister Dr. Ephraim Sneh issued a statement regarding the Abu- Mazen issue.