(Communicated by the Cabinet Secretariat)
1. The Ministerial Committee on Jerusalem, headed by the Prime Minister, and with the participation of the Mayor of Jerusalem, discussed security and political matters regarding Jerusalem.
2. The Committee instructed the legal and security authorities to act to enforce the law in all matters concerning the PLO and Palestinian Authority institutions in Jerusalem.
3. Concerning the activities of Orient House, the Justice Minister, the Attorney-General and the Mayor were given responsibility to assess the possible and necessary legal steps for enforcing the law in this respect.
4. The Committee discussed the activities of the PA in the formal educational system in eastern Jerusalem. The Committee decided to hold another discussion on the issue, in a narrower forum, within the next few days.
5. The Committee discussed the request of the Histadrut to receive assistance in moving its institutions and activities to Jerusalem. The Committee welcomed this move, and appointed a team composed of the Minister of Housing and Construction, the Minister of Finance, and the Minister of the Interior in coordination with the Mayor to oversee the matter and bring proposals within two weeks.