The Prime Minister’s Conference for Export and International Cooperation to be held in Jerusalem on November 2008 will mark 60 years of independence and economic achievements.
The Prime Minister’s Conference for Export and International Cooperation to be held in Jerusalem on November 12th, 2008 (Satellites Conferences/Activities on November 11 & 13) will be Israel’s National Conference to mark 60 years of independence and economic achievements.
The Prime Minister’s Conference 2008 will feature in its main session, four parallel professional conferences, three of them dedicated to technological sectors in which Israel has gained international reputation for its innovative technologies and achievements. The 4th Conference will deal with Israel’s financial market and its prospects in the future.
The Prime Minister’s Conference is organized by the four leading economic organizations of Israel: Manufacturers’ Association of Israel, the Israel Export and International Cooperation Institute, the Federation of Israeli Chambers of Commerce and Israel Federation of Bi-National Chambers of Commerce and Industry, in cooperation with the Prime Minister’s Office, Ministry of Industry, Trade & Labor, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Prime Minister’s Conference for 2008 is the 7th consecutive conference. Attended by 1,500 business persons annually, it is considered to be Israel’s leading economic Conference.
Why should you participate at the Prime Minister’s Conference for Export and International Cooperation?
- Share international experience and expertise in four sectors of global interest and importance.
- Meet with state of the art technologies and innovations.
- Network with 1,500 business and professional participants from 30 countries around the world.
- Experience new business opportunities and strengthen old contacts through individual pre-arranged meetings (business-to-business meetings).
- Tour sites, companies, projects and institutions of professional interest.
- Expose yourself to Israel’s government and business leadership.