(Communicated by the Cabinet Secretariat)
At the weekly Cabinet meeting today, (Sunday), 07.08.94:
1. Within the framework of the Ministerial Committee on National Security, the Cabinet was briefed on on-going security matters, mainly the events that occurred over the weekend in the north of the country.
The Prime Minister praised the northern communities’ ability to deal with the situation.
The Prime Minister expressed his regret over the error in which civilians were injured by an IAF bomb.
2. The Cabinet continued its discussion of the 1995 draft budget.
3. The Cabinet ratified a trade and economic cooperation agreement with Russia.
4. The Cabinet approved a trade agreement with Cyprus.
5. The Cabinet approved a tourism cooperation agreement with Cyprus.
6. The Cabinet approved the appointment of Ohad Marani as Economic Attache in Washington.