(Communicated by the IDF Spokesman)
In the past day, the Karni crossing facilitated the transfer of 115 truckloads and 24 containers of food items and supplies into the Gaza Strip. The Nahal Oz terminal facilitated the transfer of 700,000 liters of Diesel, 100,000 liters of gasoline and 175 tons of natural gas.
IDF infantry, engineering and armored forces are continuing their activity against terrorist infrastructure in the area of Beit Hanun in the northern Gaza Strip.
- The IDF carried out an aerial attack against a vehicle carrying terrorists near Bait Hanun.
- The IDF carried out an aerial attack on a cell of gunmen who fired an anti-tank missile at forces near Beit Hanun.
- The IDF carried out an aerial attack on armed gunmen who were identified planting explosives in the area of Beit Hanun.
- The IDF carried out an aerial attack on an armed gunman in the northern Gaza Strip.
- IDF ground forces identified an armed gunman in the area of Beit Hanun, fired at him and confirmed a successful strike against the target.
- IDF forces carried out an aerial attack on a tunnel near Kissufim road that was intended to be used to smuggle terrorists into Israel to carry out attacks against civilians.