There continue to be threats of revenge, specifically murder or abduction, against Israelis abroad, especially business people and former senior Government officials
(Communicated by the Prime Minister’s Media Adviser)
Hizbullah continues to blame Israel for the death of Imad Mughniyeh and Iran blames Israel for the death of an Iranian nuclear expert in Tehran.
There continue to be threats of revenge, specifically murder or abduction, against Israelis abroad, especially business people and former senior Government officials.
The National Security Council Counter-Terrorism Bureau recommends that Israelis abroad:
1. Exercise high awareness and caution;
2. Completely avoid staying in countries regarding which there are travel warnings;
3. Reject tempting and unexpected offers, whether of a business or recreational nature;
4. Reject unexpected invitations to meetings, especially in remote places at night.
5. Avoid admitting into one’s hotel room or residence suspect or unexpected visitors;
6. During prolonged stays abroad, to vary one’s routine by changing usual routes, restaurants, hotels and recreational venues.