This week, 1,409 truckloads (42,820 tons) of goods entered the Gaza Strip via the crossings, in addition to exports from the Gaza Strip.
Communicated by COGAT – Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories, Ministry of Defense
- Overall, 1,417 truckloads (42,820 tons) were unloaded at the crossings.
- Heavy-duty diesel for the power plant is delivered directly from Egypt; therefore, no diesel is transferred from Israel.
- 154 international organization staff members entered Israel.
- 179 international organization staff members entered the Gaza Strip.
- 374 patients and accompanying individuals crossed into Israel and the West Bank.
- 1,048 truckloads (24,820 tons) were imported to the Gaza Strip.
- No heavy-duty diesel was transferred for the power plant.
- 823 tons of cooking gas was transferred.
Transfer of aggregates from Sufa area
361 truckloads (18,000 tons) were imported to the Gaza Strip.
8 truckloads of flowers were exported from the Gaza Strip this week.
Goods Delivered into the Gaza Strip
Milk Powder and Baby Food 1
Cooking Oil 17
Produce (Fruits and Vegetables) 52
Meat, Chicken and Fish Products 45
Dairy Products 39
Mixed/ Additional Food Products 141
Total Food Products 470
Glass , Aluminum and Wood Profiles 37
Total Construction Materials 425
Animal Food 84
Ceramics and Plumbing 85
Electrical Products 36
Inputs for Agriculture 32
Hygiene Products 33
Medicine and Medical Equipment 5
Clothing and Footwear 19
Essential Humanitarian Products 138
Mixed/ Additional Products 66
Textile (blankets, mattresses, sheets) 11
Total Truckloads 1,409
Total Weight (tons) 42,820