• 5390 truckloads (149,165 tons) of supplies were delivered to the Gaza Strip.
• 2,795 Palestinian individuals exited the Gaza Strip through the Erez Crossing.
• 66 meetings were held with private businessmen and others.
(Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories – COGAT)
During the month of November, 5390 truckloads (149,165 tons) of supplies were delivered into the Gaza strip through the Kerem Shalom Crossing, including:
- 2521 truckloads of food
- 19 truckloads of clothing and footwear
- 127 truckloads of agricultural supplies
- 19 truckloads of construction materials
- 41 truckloads of electric products
- 32 truckloads of ceramics and plumbing materials
- 33 truckloads of sports equipment, vehicles, washing machines and refrigerators
A total of 3187 tons of cooking gas were transferred into the Gaza Strip.
Transfer of merchandise to the Gaza Strip – last four months
Movement and permits
Overall, 2,563 permits were issued to Palestinians for exiting the Gaza Strip; including:
- 1,336 permits for medical treatment (682 patients and 654 accompanying individuals)
- 90 permits for international organization employees
- 5 permits to attend medical conventions
- 120 permits to attend wedding, funerals and family visits
- 1,340 Palestinian businessmen exited the Gaza Strip
To date 176 projects, funded by the international community were approved, of which 35 projects were completed and 70 are under implementation.