1. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made the following remarks:
"Our resolute policy against terrorism may be summed up in a single principle: Whoever attacks us or plans to attack us – will bear the consequences .
I would like to briefly comment on the easements that have been given to Iran. The international easing of the sanctions against Iran has not led Iran to moderate its international aggression, the complete opposite has occurred. The Iranian Foreign Minister recently met with the head of Islamic Jihad, Iran is continuing to supply terrorist organizations with deadly weapons, Iran continues to be complicit in massacres in Syria and to all this may be added the leader of Iran’s crude and sharp attack against the US, alongside sending warships to the Atlantic Ocean. What is happening here is that the international community has reduced the sanctions on Iran and Iran is stepping up its international aggression. This is the real result of the steps up until now.
Today, the Cabinet will make several decisions regarding assistance to various groups in the population. We will adopt decisions on the advancement and integration of Ethiopian Jews, expanding the health services basket and developing the city of Tayibe. This is everyone’s government."
2. The Cabinet discussed and approved a plan to develop and strengthen the city of Tayibe.
3. The Cabinet discussed and approved a plan to promote the optimal integration of Ethiopian immigrants in Israel.
4. The Cabinet noted that 2015 will mark the 50th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Israel and Germany and decided on a framework of events to mark the occasion, including a joint initiative to aid developing countries in Africa.
5. The Cabinet approved additions to the health services basket so as to aid those suffering from cystic fibrosis.
6. The Cabinet approved a 27 January 2014 decision by the Ministerial Committee on Legislation regarding amendments to legislation on the electronic monitoring of persons who have been released on bail and who have been conditionally released from imprisonment.
7. The Cabinet approved amendments – regarding 3-4-year-olds – to the Compulsory Education Law.
8. Pursuant to Article 12 of the 1959 State Service Law (Appointments), the Cabinet approved the appointment of Sigal Shealtiel-Halevy as Director General of the Negev and Galilee Development Ministry.
9. Health Minister Yael German briefed ministers on the financial crisis regarding the Hadassah hospitals.