תאריך: 13/03/2012, 19:14
The population within 40 kilometers of the Gaza Strip from Tuesday, March 13, from 8 p.m. to Wednesdays at 8 p.m. March 14, 2012 are as follows:
· A sound alarm or voice, you must enter the protected area within the time available.
· In all study communities will take place without restrictions.
· In light of the cease-fire guidelines for פקע”ר are back to normal without restrictions.
Defensive guidelines on sound alarm:
While the sound alarm or cracks should terminate the protection process, depending on the time we have and follow these guidelines:
· -Building must go to mm, receiver, or an interior room, depending on the time, and close doors and Windows.
-To enter the building, according to time. If a structure nearby, or if you are in an open area, you must lie on the ground and protect your head with your hands.
· In the car.
-Pull off the road, to get out of the car and enter the building or shelter close by. If it is not possible
To get to the building or shelter of the time we have to get out of the car, lay on the ground and protect your head with your hands. In case you cannot get out of the car, must pull off the road and wait 10 minutes.
Student transportation issue: while the sound alarm or cracks you must follow the instructions
: You must stop by the roadside, to open the door of the bus, students should lie on the floor of the bus and protect your head with your hands. Wait 10 minutes.
· If no other instruction is given after 10 minutes of protection available.
· It is important to steer clear of unidentified objects or rocket on Earth. In this case, it is necessary to keep curious and inform the police.
· You must continue to listen to the instructions.
1. sound alarm or cracks have to enter the protected area according to the time period. Wait 10 minutes and then leave the protection.
2. it is important to remember the home front command directives have life, rescuers as we present the events in an area where people who used according to the instructions and save the lives of their families. You must follow each time.
3. in light of the cease-fire guidelines for פקע”ר are back to normal without restrictions.
For more information and a full list of settlements per sector, please contact
The website of the HFC at www.oref.org.il, on Facebook,
And the home front command information in phone 1207.
Translated from Hebrew