תאריך: 02/01/2009, 00:00
|1. preparing for Saturday night:
• Find a synagogue anywhere this season to the HFC’s defense to that area.
• It is recommended to have the prayer in small groups as possible (to split the set).
• Avoid bringing young children to Shul.
• Prepare the signage to the protected area.
• Prayer halls have to be made with rigid ceiling.
• Make sure that the place of worship look launch alert: quiet wave, horn or are considering.
• Install a radio receiver, direct on the wave and left the maximum intensity
• Avoid praying next to large Windows and leave them open during prayer to enable hearing and warnings to prevent injury from pieces of glass.
• It is recommended to place well in advance at least one mobile phone in place of prayer, called security forces and rescue if needed.
• Other events (such as Kiddush) should be performed according to the HFC, referring to the gatherings in the area.
2. prior to and during prayer:
• Before prayer, Rabbi Gabbai brief prayers for selected place to go when an alert or alarm.
• Upon completion of the prayer has to dissipate into homes without delay.
More information at the information center of the HFC in 1207 and phone in the Web site at www.oref.org.il
You must continue to follow the instructions in the media
Link to file:
Select resource gallery
Select an existing page in the system.
Translated from Hebrew