|Tashach generation commanders were the Chief guests and day Israeli military official visit in hatzor air force base
Ten champions and reserve champions which have on order, IDF troops and arms from the State, visited today (Wed), air force base in Hazor.
The visit is designed to express gratitude on behalf of the IDF commanders awarded and their contribution to the creation of the State of Israel and the IDF, Israel residents security and update them at the scene of the IDF today, threats, and challenges the eligibility and level of readiness.
Conducted by the IDF spokesperson and Chief of general staff, General Gabi Ashkenazi, which
Greeted the commanders and said: “the country of you thoughtfully restored. I hope you feel
That made the country worthy hands. We continue the tradition. “
The visit had heard the commanders review quoted IDF spokesman, Brig. Gen. avi benayahu and intelligence review quoted chief intelligence officer, Brig. Gen. Ariel Caro. Also, hatzor airbase Commander, Colonel URI, escorted the visiting commanders, which also included a tour of the base and Battle Squadron, and surveyed them on the development of the air force.
(Res.) shaike Crystal said today on behalf of the participants: “we were impressed by what we saw and heard, this army is the army getting ready to seriously expect challenges.
Attended by Maj. Gen. (Ret.) Avraham Adan, Gen. Elad Peled, General (Ret.) Shlomo Gazit, Gen. Zvi Zamir, Maj. Gen. (Ret.) gavish, Gen. Yosef Geva, General (Ret.) Shlomo Arel, major General (reserve) Raphael Vardi, Brigadier General (Ret.) Mordechai Ben Porat, Brigadier General (Ret.) Issachar shadmi, Brigadier General (Ret.) Yitzhak Elron.
About the visit.
1. General (Ret.) between Crystal shaike military roles: head of Department, head of training, OC
The South. Between civilian positions: ceo of Koor industries, Chairman of the Palmach generation Association.
2. General (Ret.) Avraham Adan-raised the ink flag at the end of the war of independence.
Among the military roles: Commander of the armored Corps, Commander of the southern command, Attaché in the United States. Between civilian duties: Israel Police critic.
3. Gen. Elad Peled-military positions: Commander, battalion commander 910
Golani Brigade, Commander of the national security College, Commander of the 36th Division. Between civilian duties: IEC, Vice Director General of the Ministry of education and culture, Deputy Mayor of Jerusalem.
4. Major General (Ret.) Shlomo Gazit-military roles: head of research, the military Governor of Judea and Samaria, head of intelligence. Between civilian roles: President
Ben Gurion University, the Jewish Agency Executive and consultant to Simon Peres during his tenure
Minister of Foreign Affairs.
5. Major General (reserve) Raphael Vardi-military roles: military police officer, Commander of Judea and Samaria, head of the manpower Directorate, General Coordinator of government activities in the territories. Between civilian tasks: security systems controller.
6. Gen. Yosef Geva-military roles: head of general staff training, the Commander of central command, the IDF Attaché in the United States and Canada. Between civilian positions: ceo of the Ministry of immigrant absorption, shufersal’s ceo.
7. General (Ret.) Shlomo Arel between military tasks: military attaché, destroyers flotilla Commander, Marine Department, Navy commander.
8. Gen. Zvi Zamir-military tasks: carmeli Brigade Commander, Chief General staff training, drop, OC IDF Attaché in England and Scandinavia. Between civilian duties: head of the institution, public and private companies, a founder of third way party.
9. Brig. Gen. (Ret.) Mordechai Ben Porat-military tasks: finish the first course of the IDF in 1948. Between civilian duties: organize Jewish aliyah
Iraq to Israel in operation Ezra and Nehemiah, who served as Deputy Speaker of the Knesset and Israel Prize.
10. Commodore (Ret.) Chairman Scott-fee: between the military commander 200 Division, Commander of the Golani Brigade, Deputy Commander of northern command.
11. Commodore (Ret.) Yitzhak Elron-military roles: Chief Economic Adviser.
Link to file:
Select resource gallery
Select an existing page in the system.